Wednesday, October 31, 2012

On gangstalking

Hello people

This is my first blog, so let's begin! My name is Szymon, I am 37 years old and live in Poland. I like hiking in the mountains and in my home region, cross-country skiing and sailing. My home region is located in the north-western part of Poland, near the German border. It is a beautiful, hilly part of the country, with many lakes and woods.
The reason why I created this blog is that I am being gang stalked and wanted to share my experience and exchange opinions on that matter. Gang stalking becomes an increasingly frequent phenomenon, so for other people being gang stalked, don't ever give up and believe the lies you are told, because YOU are stronger! Don't believe you are of minor value, because that is exactly what the stalkers want you to think. You are being stalked just because of the opposite, because you are the better ones! You are the only thing that counts in this rotten world, if you give up, there will be no place worth living at all. That's all for now, good night:)

No comments:

Post a Comment